"Draw Naruto... Yeah!"
Home » How To Draw Naruto » Draw Naruto
More tips on drawing Naruto anime.
1. Get a picture of your favorite Naruto pose. If you don't have any, I highly recommend you to buy a Naruto comic because it is the cheapest way to learn. If you find it too small for you to learn how to draw, than I recommend you to get Naruto wallpaper.
2. Search for a one page face of Naruto. Here, I've selected a Naruto face from a Naruto comic, Volume 26.
3. Get a paper and pencils. Preferably a 80g A4 size paper and at least three different grades of pencils namely, HB, 2B and 4B or 2B, 4B and 6B. Don't forget your eraser...
4. Start sketching Naruto's eyes using a HB or 2B (I prefer 2B) pencil. Actually based on your Naruto's picture, you can literally start your drawing pencil sketches from any part. You can start draw Naruto from his mouth, or nose, or his head. But I prefer to start drawing from his eyes followed by Naruto's eyebrows, then his nose and then his mouth.
5. When you start drawing his famous stripes on his cheeks, then you know you've drawn Naruto perfectly. Without these stripes, no one will recognize you are drawing Naruto... Even you don't believe you draw Naruto. Isn't it? I feel that way too...
7. After that, use your 4B grade graphite pencil to darken your line drawing as well as toning Naruto's eyes and eyebrows.
8. Then tone his head band using a 6B pencil like this. The darker the better...
9. Finally, your hand drawn Naruto picture is ready.
Show it to your friends or family members to get some comment on your Naruto drawing. I highly recommend you to digitize it using a digital camera or a scanner. Then upload your Naruto drawings at Your Drawing Space where you can share it to not only your friends and family members but to the world!
Get the idea on how to draw Naruto in pencil? You can create your own pencil sketch face of Naruto at any angle that you like.
Keep it in a folder or paste it on your room's wall. I highly recommend that you scan your artwork or at least take a few snaps using a digital camera and then store your images at any available free image hosting company like Photobucket.
Or, you can have your own personalized t-shirts from this Naruto drawing. Visit Custom T-Shirts to have yours... There is no minimum order required.
Perhaps you might want to learn easy steps on how to draw Manga like a professional Manga artist, then follow this link: How beginners learn to draw Manga quickly and easily?
To Draw Sasuke Uchiha
Watch videos on How To Draw Naruto Characters.
Watch other techniques on How To Draw Manga
Return to How To Draw Cartoon Characters
Return to Pencil Drawing Idea Home
What Pencil Drawing Topics Are You Looking For Today?
Are you an art student?
Discover how you can create a web site like this without any technical knowledge.
Let's Share & Comment!
Your Drawing Space
Cast Your Vote
Other Available Votes
Your Favorite Pencil Brand
Favorite Drawing Topic
Favorite Animal Drawing
Favorite Celebrity Drawing
Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the button below, to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?
Return to top
Copyright© Pencil Drawings 2007-2012.
Get High Ranking On Major Search Engines